INSURANCE BI FRAMEWORK
The Moore Stephens Insurance BI Framework (MSIF) helps to reduce the overall effort, cost and risk associated with implementing BI projects for Lloyd’s and London market insurers.
The MSIF has evolved over more than 10 years and is the result of over 40 successful BI implementations in the London and International Insurance markets. The Framework provides a series of Insurance data models, ETL design patterns, code builders and tailored systems designed to schedule, execute and monitor data loads. Through the MSIF, Moore Stephens has become the market leader in providing BI solutions to the Insurance market.
DATA VISUALISATIONMoore Stephens have a wealth of experience implementing dashboarding, reporting and analytical solutions. This includes:
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2013, including Excel Services, Performance Point Services, PowerPivot and PowerView
- Tableau Desktop and Server 8.1
- SSRS+: a Moore Stephens developed product offering an improved, and mobile ready, user interface for the SQL Server Reporting Services solution
- Custom BI applications for the Insurance market, delivering key underwriting, claims and actuarial information to the desktop and tablet devices
- Batch control architecture
- Upgrade to SQL 2012
- Framework capable of extracting for MDS
- Integrated with Tableau
NEWSTorus selects Moore Stephens Insurance BI Framework
Torus needed to integrate a number of different systems to deliver consistent information across the entire business. James Harrison, Group CIO of Torus said " Due to the aggressive implementation timescales, and the appetite to reduce risk on the project we needed something fit for purpose that could be implemented quickly and this industry standard model from Moore Stephens best suited our requirements."